In the heart of Sydney lies the Harbour Rocks Hotel, a beautiful yet intimate 59 room boutique hotel, steeped in the history of the famous Rocks precinct.The Harbour Rocks Hotel is the perfect Sydney hotel accommodation choice, a popular & exclusive “home away from home” for discerning travellers and the perfect base from which to explore the city of Sydney.
Perfectly located in ‘The Rocks’ and just a short stroll from some of Australia’s best icons the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House, this Sydney boutique hotel accommodation offers a variety of stunning guest rooms to choose from. All to suit the needs of both the professional business and experienced leisure traveller.By making an online reservation on The Harbour Rocks Hotel website, you are guaranteed to obtain the best rate available – this is our promise to you.
The Rocks Accommodation That Has The Rest Beat
Sydney is overflowing with culture, cuisine and character; it is made up of many neighborhoods that each have their own identity. As with any city, one of the best reasons to visit a Sydney is to explore as many neighborhoods as you can, getting to know Sydney from the perspective of the locals in each district. The Rocks district is no exception. The Rocks accommodation is special because it puts you in a position to enjoy Sydney from a unique perspective.Harbour Rocks Hotel is a particularly special hotel in The Rocks District. The hotel offers unique, varied accommodation types from basic rooms to a luxurious suite with stuning views of the Sydney Harbour. Dining at the Harbour Rocks Hotel far exceeds that of other hotels in the area while the specially trained staff will make you feel both at home and in constant care.
Check out all of the reasons Harbour Rocks Hotel is the best accommodation you’ll find in Sydney and all of The Rocks !
Browsing Accommodation The Rocks Offers
Accommodation options in The Rocks region are extremely varied, ranging from entire air BnBs apartments to luxury hotels and everything in-between. The benefit of staying in a hotel over an apartment is a team of staff to help accommodate your needs, like at the Harbour Rocks Hotel. The Harbour Rocks team is particularly satisfactory, providing a specialized team of staff available at all hours for all guests. While plenty of accommodation the Rocks has can boast an adequate team, few offer such hands-on, personal service, delivered with a smile.Don’t believe it? Read real guests testimony from about the service they received:
- A review entitled Fantastic staff, great rooms and beds, funky, right in the middle of the rocks reads: “it's the helpful proactive staff who make the place.”
- Another entitled Great Staff! reads: “…the most exceptional staff staff that we’ve had anywhere in the world…fabulous rooms can be fund anywhere, but a staff such as this is a rare find.” Talk about a shining review!
- Home from Home reads: “…The staff who I would call friends are more welcoming and professional & more than that make you feel at home…”
- Hell to the Yes says that the “…staff were perfect hosts”, truly a compliment.
- One Perfect Stay review said: “…The staff here were probably the most attentive, friendly and helpful of any hotel I have stayed in.”
- Another guest titled their review Excellent Stay and said: “The hotel has a great team on the staff, everyone is extremely helpful and being a smaller hotel it's not long before you get to know the staff who are serving in the bar or working reception, you all did a great job over Easter - thank you! I must also commend the service I received from the hotel prior to my stay, I was assisted with airport transfers and also restaurant bookings for Good Friday.I was extremely happy with my stay and I will certainly be back again when next I visit Sydney 🙂
- Yet another (untitled) review claimed: “The staff were wonderful and overextended themselves to help us out.”
- Finally, this review cannot be overlooked. Entitled Harbour Rocks Staff Rock!! it reads: “Every member at the Harbour Rocks Hotel showed genuine interest and expertise at meeting guests needs. Second to none – even at international standards. I will remember the staff forever.”
It is reviews like theses that have earned Harbour Rocks hotel one of the top slots of Rocks Accommodation. Service not only delivered because it has to be but because each Harbour Rocks team members wants you to enjoy your stay.
Hotels At The Rocks Sydney: Something For Everyone
The Rocks District is uniquely Sydney, offering a peek into the capital city’s past without sacrificing the modern luxury that has managed to engulf the rest of the city. The Rocks is home to much of the original architecture with which is was originally established, including cobblestone streets, thatched roofs and sandstone buildings. In fact, The Rocks gets its name from the various forms of stone that make up the neighborhood.The district is perfect for any travelers, home to history and shopping, fine dining restaurants and food stalls, artists and jewelers to name just a few!It is even conveniently located nearby the Sydney central business district, for those in Sydney on business ventures.What can you expect to do in The Rocks?
- Eat & Drink: The Rocks offers a departure from the hustle of the Sydney Central Business District and the overcrowded tourist spots. It is a place to have a late breakfast, a leisurely lunch or a five-star dinner while gazing over the iconic Sydney Harbour. The Rocks has over fifty cafes, restaurants and hotels “to spoil yourself, and your appetite”. Some of the most notable drinking and dining options include Altitude Restaurant and Blue Bar on Level 36, with sprawling views of the Sydney Harbour and skyline from high above the city. There are also several old-school Italian pizzerias and traditional pasta menus along with a handful of small cafes for a midmorning or midafternoon coffee and pastry. Or check out Creperie Suzette, Harbour Rocks Hotel’s authentic French creperie that serves up savory and sweet crepes in a converted vintage souvenir shop. The Rocks embodies Sydney’s reputation as an international food hub in Australia; make a reservation at your favourite place or come explore several options in your free time. There is something for even the pickiest, most difficult-to-please palettes.
- Learn & Explore: Sydney and The Rocks District were the first settling places of European settlers in Australia. As such, it is steeped with history and timeless opportunity to learn about the evolving culture that makes up the city and Australia as a whole. While much of Sydney’s growth occurred in the late twentieth century, many of the buildings and public spaces established in the eighteenth and nineteenth century still remain intact in The Rocks, offering an authentic look into Sydney’s past. Book a walking tour, visit any of the museums including the Susannah Place Museum or the S.H Ervin Gallery or just stroll the street on your own and take in the historic architecture.
- Shop: The Rocks shopping is some of the most unique in Sydney, offering opportunity for souvenirs you have never seen anywhere else, handmade or produced by locals. The Rocks values “markets over malls, fashion over fads. It’s where you can actually meet the designer and not just see their name in neon lights.” It is truly a shopping experience you will never forget. Browse handmade beauty product stores, contemporary jewelry galleries and genuine leather goods. Or take home a small-batch made cosmetic product, something personal for the home or even a hand-died piece of denim. The opportunities go on; check out Gifts at the Rocks for a one-of-a-kind souvenir for you or friends back home or try your hand at Mancuso Diamonds for something that will only grow in value as it ages with you. The Rocks shopping will not offer your typical designer goods or name-brand shopping malls; instead enjoy something different and personal from The Rocks Shops.
- Browse the Markets: The Rocks Markets, 10am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, offers even more special goods, most handmade. Since most days the weather in Australia is beautiful, it only makes sense to take advantage and host open-air markets for visitors to stroll through. Take in the local culture and handmade artwork as you leisurely hop from booth-to-booth, speaking with the artists and sellers, getting to know the real Sydney, up-close and personal. It is rare to find so many original pieces of artwork, home and body products in one place. Take a break from your sightseeing, business or hectic day at The Rocks Markets. Want an even closer look at the genuine Sydney? The Rocks Friday Foodie Market is held Fridays (no surprise) from 9am-3pm. Absorb not just the sights but the smells and tastes of the authentic Sydney at the Food Market with stalls to delight any taste buds. From specialty chocolate and baked good stands to cuisine from all over the world, enjoy a whole meal or sample a little bit of everything.
- Seasonal Activities: There is always something happening in The Rocks, no matter what time of year it is. Come listen to hours of out live music, participate in a Geotour or join a happy hour event. There are even art installations, themed Harbour cruises and rotating theater performances; a trip to the Rocks is different every time you come!
The are many hotels at The Rocks Sydney that make up it’s accommodation. Finding a hotel for you or your family’s specific needs can be tricky; the Harbour Rocks delivers to both families and also to solo men and women traveling for business.
Check out all the specific, unique features the Harbour Rocks Accor Hotel Sydney can guarantee you during your stay!
Harbour Rocks Hotel is walking distance to all of the highlights of The Rocks without sacrificing affordability or room size for its opportune location.Speaking of rooms…
Compare: Other Hotels in the Rocks Sydney To Harbour Rocks
While many hotels in The Rocks Sydney similarly deliver on location, Harbour Rocks Hotel blows the rest out of the water for quality of service, as previously mentioned, and room quality.Harbour Rocks Hotel has a variety of rooms, ranging from the most basic to luxurious harbour room suites with views of the Sydney Harbour and a private rooftop deck. But whatever your budget, every room at the Harbour Rocks will exceed your expectations!In each room at the Harbour Rocks, an Accor hotel
member, you are guaranteed the following:Updated, modern amenities and fixtures
- High-speed Internet access
- State of the art 32” LED televisions
- Air-conditioning/in-room temperature control; ideal for the inevitable hot Australian weather
- Full-service mini bar with tea and coffee making facilities
- A work desk; especially important for guests staying for business
- Digital on-demand, pay-per-view movies
- In-room dining services
- Ensuite, fully equipped bathroom with modern facilities
- iPod docking system (wake up and spend time in your room with your own tunes, settling in just like home)
- Radio alarm clock (turn off your phone, fully disconnect from work and home life. When you have an alarm clock on your bedside table, there’s no need to keep your phone close)
Each the Rocks accommodation at the Harbour Rocks Hotel embodies the authenticity of the district it is nestled within, with historic charm and rich colors reminiscent of the past. Feel at ease in any room you choose to stay.The “basic” Heritage room is anything but basic, with all of these amenities and more. The Heritage deluxe room features everything the Hertitage room does with the added benefit of more space. Studio suites reflect the comforts and charm of the heritage rooms with even more space, offering a sitting room as well as a bedroom and bathroom.Ideal when staying with more people or for longer stretches of time. The Harbour View Suite is particularly luxurious. The suite is more accurately defined as an apartment, giving you ultimate privacy without eliminating the convenience and indulgence of a team of hotel staff. With a separate bedroom, open plan lounge and sofa bed, full dining area and deluxe bathroom with a bath and full walk-in shower with rain showerhead.The rooftop terrace features stunning views of the Harbour; dine in privacy with the best views at the Harbour Rocks Hotel.There really is no competition when it comes to which the Rocks accommodation to choose. Harbour Rocks Hotel gives you access to the unique Rocks District, the central business district and Sydney’s major tourist attractions all within your budget. Choose The Harbour Rocks for your next trip through Sydney, whether solo, with your family or on a getaway weekend with friends. With so many choices for accommodation and an award-winning team of staff, it is clear to see why Harbour Rocks has so many repeat guests that call the Harbour Rocks “home away from home”.
Book your stay at Harbour Rocks Hotel in Sydney’s Rocks District and see for yourself!