“Sydney is a great city for indulging, whether in food, wine, music, or art”
Hugh’s top picks from around Sydney
- Pony Lounge and Dining for their beautiful range of entrees and sensational grills
- The Cut– upmarket, New York-style steakhouse – try the four-hour standing rib roast!
- Bistrot Gavroche a classic French bistro
- The Morrison– great oysters!
- Palmer and Co– great cocktails and atmosphere, and open late!
- Grain Bar– for whisky and a more restrained atmosphere
- Ash Street Cellars– lovely hidden wine bar
- Take in a concert at the Opera House, especially if our resident Sydney Symphony Orchestra are playing
- Go wine tasting in the Hunter Valley
- Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art – just a quick stroll down from the hotel
Chat with Hugh….
Need help building the perfect Sydney itinerary or a restaurant recommendation perhaps? Ask away…