“Sydney is called the Harbour City and for that reason I love the amazing coastline walks for all to explore & the hidden beaches you find along the way”
Lauren’s top picks from around Sydney
- Taronga Zoo to Balmoral Beach walk
- Spit Bridge to Manly walk
- Ferry to Watsons Bay & enjoy fish & chips on the beach from Doyles
- Sunset Cinema at North Sydney (Jan-Mar)
- Cricket match or AFL game at the SCG – Best atmosphere!
- Shopping in Newton – quirky boutiques & you are sure to find something different
- Craft Beer Brewery crawl – Visit the inner west breweries Willie the Boatman, Batch, Grifter, Young Henry’s & Wayward
- Have a burger at Mary’s – The best burgers in town!
- Dinner at Cafe Sydney – best view of Circular Quay & the Opera House
- Hire bikes in The Rocks & ride over the Harbour Bridge
Chat with Lauren….
Need help building the perfect Sydney itinerary or a restaurant recommendation perhaps? Ask away…