“Sydney is the best spot in Australia to enjoy the best hidden beaches, food & wine that Australia has to offer”
Matt’s top picks from around Sydney
- Restaurant Hubert
- Bucket List Bondi
- Ferry to Manley
- Experience Fire Door where the menu is is entirely powered by wood fire.
- Forresters can be summed up as cold beer, hot pizzza, cockatils and burgers.
- Run around Centennial Park
- Arcadia– the best selection of beverages from the region
- Explore Shark Island and have a picnic on the island’s foreshore.
- Chiswick– you can look out the window and see the ingredients used in your meal
- Ester the best in local produce
Chat with Matt….
Need help building the perfect Sydney itinerary or a restaurant recommendation perhaps? Ask away…