Experience fine dining steeped in history in Sydney’s newest restaurant, Scarlett. With its unique combination of heritage charm and the latest in modern appointments, Scarlett brings together two beautiful styles into one outstanding dining venue. Offering a sophisticated and contemporary dining experience, enjoy a dining voucher for Scarlett Restaurant.
Opening onto the historic Nurses Walk in The Rocks, Scarlett restaurant is located on the lower ground level of the Harbour Rocks Hotel. Serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Executive Chef Joey Dela Victoria has developed a contemporary Australian menu that includes a fine selection of tasting plates, entrées, mains and desserts.
Once an e-Gift Voucher has been purchased you will receive 1 email per voucher with the voucher(s) attached. Plus 2 or more emails for Order confirmation, and status.
- Upon receiving each gift voucher it is important to print each voucher.
- Each Voucher has a unique Voucher Number.
- Each Voucher will arrive as a separate email with a single voucher attached.
- Once you print each voucher please ensure all voucher numbers are unique.
- Present each Voucher to the Hotel upon arriving.
- This voucher is valid for 12 months after Issue Date
Once an e-Event Ticket has been purchased you will receive 1 email per Ticket with the ticket(s) attached. Plus 2 or more emails for Order confirmation, and status.
- Upon receiving each Event Ticket it is important to print each Ticket.
- Each Ticket has a unique Voucher Number.
- Each Ticket will arrive as a separate email with a single ticket attached.
- Once you print each ticket, please ensure all voucher numbers are unique.
- Present each Event Ticket to the Hotel upon arriving.
The gift voucher is required to be presented upon request of service. The gift voucher is in exchange for the services stated, is not transferable and is not redeemed for cash. All reservations are subject to availability and booking conditions may apply.
New Year’s Eve Gift Vouchers are valid for 31st December 2016 (Dinner begins at 6.30pm sharp)