"Sydney is the best city to dine, explore & find hidden food and wine gems"
Chantelle's top picks from around Sydney
- Firedoor Surry Hills is a menu entirely powered by wood fire and everything is cooked to order. The kitchen burns a collection of different woods daily to create coals that will then be used to enhance the natural characteristics of the ingredients. Wednesday is locals night!
- Creperie Suzette is a chic French creperie which make heart warming crepes & galettes. Perfect way to start your day with a delicious coffee and crepe.
- Oscillate Wildly ‘the kitchen is a playground for the adventurous, a place to continually evolve through a better understanding of product and technique’
- If you're looking for Greek dining look no further than Alpha Restaurant. They have amazing flavours and the lamb is a MUST try!
- The Doss house is a hidden whiskey bar in the heart if The Rocks. The perfect location for pre or post dinner drinks
- If you are by the wharf and want to avoid the tourist traps head to Captain's Balcony. Small bar feel without a big price tag.
- Holey Moley Mini Golf is heaps of fun, located in Newton. A must see for an insider glimpse of Newtown.
- Bondi to Coogee Walk followed by Lunch & Drinks at Coogee Pavilion. Great walk, work up a sweat then have a few local lagers and some of the freshest seafood in Sydney.
- Take a swim or snorkel at Gordon’s Bay
- Day Trip to the Hunter Valley to visit the Audrey Wilkinson & Cockfighters Ghost Vineyards. Gorgeous vineyards, delicious wine and a beautiful onsite restaurant.
Chat with Chantelle....
Need help building the perfect Sydney itinerary or a restaurant recommendation perhaps? Ask away...