The Harbour Rocks Hotel – The Best Sydney Luxury Hotel
When you think Sydney Luxury Hotel, you should be thinking The Sydney Harbour Rocks Hotel, an M Gallery by Sofitel and Accor member luxury accommodation in the heart of Sydney. Browse our site for the best dates and rooms, whatever your budget.
Brands That Scream Luxury
Sofitel and MGallery hotels are world-renowned as some of the best luxury boutique hotel groups.
Located in over 41 countries, Sofitel hotels fall under the umbrella of luxury hotel brands owned by the Accor hotel group name. Sofitel is a French brand that prides itself on delivering modern luxury from unforgettable boutique hotels. Each Sofitel location is carefully designed and maintained so as to not disrupt or stand out too boldly from the colorful culture in which it is located. By complimenting the neighborhood surrounding it while also embracing the luxury of modern amenities and style, the hotels leave a lasting mark on your memory, often becoming the favorite part of a traveler’s trip.
From Sofitel, MGallery was born. MGallery is a collection of high-end boutique hotels located in multiple locations in Australia. MGallery locations are dedicated to making a statement wherever they are located, either by offering a glimpse into another era or offering a unique haven in a busy metropolis, or both!
Accor hotels are a widely recognized group of hotels that make up a large collection of accommodations ranging from budget to luxury rooms. Being a part of the Accor community gives you access to the best deals on many kinds of hotels.
To narrow down your search for the best luxury hotels in Sydney, staying with an Accor certified hotel means you know what you are getting, you are guaranteed a room that delivers on every level and you are getting top-of-the-line service. While some rooms on Accor’s platform may not guarantee you luxury, choosing to stay at a Sofitel room does. Choosing an MGallery by Sofitel hotel like the Harbour Rocks Sydney luxury hotel guarantees you the best luxury hotel in Sydney.
How do you define luxury?
Everyone has different standards for what they consider acceptable from a hotel room; some people simply want a clean and quiet room while others carefully take into account the comfort of the bed or the pressure from the showerhead. Though these definitions can vary, the definition of luxury is, for the most part, not up for debate.
Luxury accommodation Sydney can be difficult to find at an affordable price. The price of a luxury hotel room in Sydney can be defined as having modern amenities, being comfortable, spacious and centrally located to make sightseeing and carrying-out business accessible. To find luxury accommodation Sydney you may need to consider your budget for the night and what aspects you are willing to give up in order to stay at a luxury location. Fortunately, booking a room at the Harbour Rocks Hotel means you don’t have to give up anything.
Luxury is something that comes from carefully designed décor, high-end and modern appliances, updated technology, easy-to-control in-room climate and award-winning service from a hands-on team of hotel staff. The Harbour Rocks Hotel, luxury accommodation in Sydney, delivers all of that and more.
A luxury Sydney hotel Designed With You In Mind
There are many things that put the Harbour Rocks Hotel on the map as one of the best luxury Sydney hotels. Here are just a few:
- Comfortable beds: “The bedswere amazingly comfortable”
- State-of-the-art LED televisions, some two per room, with on-demand pay-per-view movies as well as extensive Foxtel channels
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning: giving you an escape from the hot Australian sun
- iPod docking station: truly feel at home with your own music pumping throughout your room
- A work desk in each room: making late night or after-hours work easy
- Several dining options including in-room dining available at almost any hour, a fine-dining restaurant located downstairs, a casual bar, luxurious French creperie inside a repurposed antique souvenir shop and a beautiful private dining room
- An award-winning team of staff available to help you with your every request: “the most exceptional staffthat we've had anywhere in the world… Fabulous rooms can be found anywhere, but a staff such as this is a rare find.” “The staff are outstanding and every corner is filled with character. So much better than a large impersonal hotel.” “The staff who I would call friends are more than welcoming, professional & more than that make you feel at home...”
- Location: a luxury accommodation is nothing if not conveniently located near the activity’s that you visited that city for. The Harbour Rocks Hotel is located in the central business district, directly downtown Sydney, close to all the action
- Tea and coffee making capabilities right in your room
- A full-service mini bar
- A digital alarm clock: When was the last time you completely shut down your phone and checked out for the night? With a digital alarm clock, you can completely disconnect from your life back home, sink into that true feeling of relaxation and vacation with this underrated luxury.
- Historic luxury: the Harbour Rocks hotel was established in 1887 but has been beautifully updated since then, while maintaining the luxury of it’s classic charm. “The hotel had retained its historicinterest with a very modern twist.”
- Décor that oozes luxury: rich leathers, a muted but not dark color scheme, beautiful woods and classic accents
Feel simultaneously disconnected and in the midst of all the action of the city when you stay at the Harbour Rocks Hotel in Sydney. No other hotel can deliver all of the things that make an accommodation luxury without breaking the bank. Stay in a historic building steeped in charm and luxury but with the updated, modern additions you expect from a Sofitel, luxury boutique hotel. No other Sydney Luxury Hotel can claim the same.