Celebrate this Sydney Solstice in style, with Harbour Rocks Hotel and the Sydney Observatory.
Songlines of our Universe is the latest commissioned work from award winning didgeridoo player, musician, vocalist and composer William Barton. This work is inspired by the Sydney Observatory, the Southern Sky and the Powerhouse Museum collection. Bask in the joy of live music this Sydney Solstice with a perfect package to complement your experience.
Stay dates: 15th - 18th June 21
*15th & 18th June - Sold Out*
- 1 x night stay in a Heritage Superior Room
- 2x tickets to Songlines of our Universe (HRH to purchase tickets when a package is sold)
- 2x drinks in Eric's Bar per stay (a selection of house red/ white wine, beer)
- Complimentary in-room movies
- Complimentary WiFi
- 12 pm Late check
- Tickets subject to availability
- This event is weather permitting
Price Package at $309 per room per night (Friday surcharge at $40)
To book, please contact our Reservation team on +61 2 8220 9999 or email@example.com and quote “Universe”.
*The performance will be cancelled in the event of wet weather
* Bookings are subjected to availability upon the time of booking and are prepaid, non-refundable